- Free in CA on $129+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We do not ship spirits and beers outside of CA
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Maison Blanche is one of our favorite biodynamic addresses in Bordeaux. These are wines that pursue freshness and finesse over power and flash – a throwback to the days before flying winemakers and the 100-point rating scale. Yet Maison Blanche isn't merely looking backward. Indeed, the estate’s push for sustainable agriculture twenty years ago (and eventual conversion to biodynamic agriculture) places them with other regional pioneers like Jaugueyron, Puy-Arnaud and Pontet Canet.The minerality and crunchy, red-fruited vivacity of these wines comes from the clay and limestone soils of Montagne Saint-Emilion. A higher-than-usual percentage of Cabernet Franc (About 50%, depending on the vintage) lends the wines their floral aromatics (think violets) and structural tension.