A powerfully flavorful cognac from this awesome house that has transitioned from selling their Eau-de-vie to the big houses to releasing amazing, tiny production brandies themselves. This Cognac shows how elegant young Ugni Black can be. No caramel coloring and no chill filtration.
- Free in CA on $129+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We do not ship spirits and beers outside of CA
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Fanny Fougerat is the 4th generation of her family of winemaker/distillers in Cognac. Her family usually sold Eau de Vie to the big Cognac houses, only storing a small fraction for their own family brand. In 2013 she decided to break from that way of life and fully devote all their resources to their own label of brandies. Today they offer us a look at a different side of Cognac, one that communicates a sense of place by using single estate fruit and gives us a sense of Cognac used to be. Fougerat’s single estate Cognacs come from 50 hectares in Fins Bois and Borderies. Fanny and her husband farm and vinify all their Ugni Blanc and distill every drop of Eau de Vie they produce. Their goal is to reveal the terroirs and the provenance of their spirits. Their estate has many unique microclimates and complex geologies that are reflected in their fruit and each of their resulting Cognacs reflect that. Her expressions are embodied in 4 distinct bottlings: Petit Cigue, Iris Poivre, Laurier d’Apollon and Cedre Blanc. Each name is meant to reflect their own style.