- Free in CA on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Domaine des Rouges-Queues
Isabelle and Jean-Yves Vaney have operated their tiny Maranges domaine, the Domaine de Rouges-Queues, since 1998. They have worked as naturally as conditions permit, often adding no sulfur even at bottling but doing so if they feel necessary. Farming is all biodynamic. Vinification is with stems to the greatest extent possible.They tried very hard—and made delicious wines—but for years nobody cared. The name Maranges just doesn't sell wine... it's too Edgy! But they had the natural wine cred, and they eventually figured out how to use it. They started traveling to natural wine fairs like the Loire's famous Dive Bouteille, and their wines were so pure and tasty that their table would often be among the most crowded. And sure enough, the couple soon had a long waiting list for allocations.