- Free in CA on $129+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We do not ship spirits and beers outside of CA
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
ARPEPE is short for Arturo Pelizzatti Perego, the founder of the estate. Sadly Arturo passed 15 years ago, but his children have continued the work he started. Emanuele and Isabella have expanded the winery and this allows them the luxury of patience. They can age the wines for years in tanks, concrete vats and large neutral oak barrels until they are ready to bottle, and they can age them even longer in bottle until they are ready to sell and drink.The vineyard work is laborious and almost entirely by hand due to the steepness of the slope. They eschew the use of herbicides and pesticides and essentially farm the same way as their ancestors did.