- Free in CA on $129+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We do not ship spirits and beers outside of CA
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Since 2010, at the ripe age of 26, a young man named Etienne Calsac decided to take over 2.8 hectares of his grandparent's vineyards in Avize. While the grapes they grew were originally all sold to larger houses, Etienne had a vision to rework the land and establish their own family domaine, hence the birth of Champagne Calsac. Using only organic methods in the vineyards and no chemicals, everything is done by hand with attention to each parcel and soil.
In the cellar, gentle and careful work keeps the precision and expressiveness of each wine unique. Each parcel is vinified separately and all bottles are aged on the lees for 36 months, and an additional 3 months is given after disgorgement before the wines are released. The result are laser focused wines with a mineral base building up towards bright fruit on the mid-palate, and a crystalline finish.
About a month ago, we sat down at a lunch with Etienne and were completely struck by the singularity of his champagnes, but also taken by his persona. Initially serious and composed but with a spark in his eyes, it didn't take long for him to warm up and you could see the passion and drive behind this young man. Undoubtedly talented and focused on his goals, he is taking his champagnes to new heights and we're excited to follow along for the ride.