The Souverain bottling by Henriot is made up of half chardonnay, with 45% pinot noir and the rest pinot meunier. The blend contains 30% reserve wine, and is laid to rest for more than three years before release. On the nose expects elderberry, lemon zest, and a floral bouquet.
- Free in the Neighborhood on $149+ orders, otherwise $9.99 per case. See a map of our Neighborhood Delivery Zone.
- Rest of San Francisco: $9.99 per case
- Rest of California: $12.99 per case
- OR, WA & AZ: $19.99 per case
- Rest of the US: $29.99 per case
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IA, IL, KY, LA, MI, MS, MT, NV, NH, ND, OK, PA, TN, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Established in 1808, the family-run house of Champagne Henriot has seen a resurgence in quality in the last decade. This is in part due to their award winning Chef de Cave, Laurent Fresnet, who has moved the house focus towards their incredible terroir.Most of their vineyards are Grand and Premier Cru, with some of the best chalk-laden sites for Chardonnay in the Côte des Bar and Pinot Noir in Montagne de Reims.