- Free in CA on $129+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We do not ship spirits and beers outside of CA
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
The Loire is home to some of the best-kept secrets in unsung heroes of world class wine. And no Loire Hero is making greater wines than Bernard Baudry. The magic starts with their vineyard holdings, which are typically very old vines on gravel and sandy soils with La Croix Boissee having a layer of white limestone subsoil that gives the wine that unique mineral backbone and structural depth that sets many of the world's greatest wines apart. Yup, great exposition and white soils is a sort of magical formula. Clos Rougeard's got it, so does Chablis's Grand Cru Slope and some of the best vineyards in Cote d'Or. The Baudrys farm organically, harvest by hand, and make their wine without manipulation (fermentation is with natural yeasts).Despite the similarities to some of the world's most famous and allocated wines, Baudry remains remarkably affordable and easy to find. Why? Probably because Bernard started completely from scratch. And because he and his son, Matthieu, who has taken over most of the Domaine's operations, are humble farmers quite removed from the hype and glam of high-end wine.