- Free in CA on $129+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We do not ship spirits and beers outside of CA
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Xavier's career has been short but it has featured far more than mere handshakes. He inherited his father's vines in 2012, a tiny collection scattered among top terroirs in Côte-Rôtie, Condrieu and St. Joseph. He became famous in Europe when his 2015 Côte-Rôtie was deemed by Decanter's blind tasting panel to be the second best wine from the Northern Rhône, besting virtually all the top names of the region.We tend to think of Northern Rhône producers as belonging on a spectrum that runs from traditionalist to modernist. But many of our favorite producers — like Chave or Allemand — don't fit neatly into those categories, producing neither the backwards, often funky wines of the traditionalists nor the oaky showboats of the modernists. Instead, they borrow from both traditionalist and Burgundian techniques to make wines that emphasize fruit purity, grace and terroir. Gerard very much fits this mold.