- Free in CA on $129+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We do not ship spirits and beers outside of CA
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
The Colla family has been making wine in Piedmont for hundreds of years. It’s no surprise, then, that their wines are decidedly traditional—Nebbiolo with elegant, chiseled edges.What is a surprise is that the estate was formed just 25 years ago, by Frederica Colla, the daughter of Barolo and Barbaresco superstar Beppe Colla. At Prunotto, Beppe was responsible for the gorgeous, hyper-traditional wines of the ‘60s, ‘70s and ‘80s.Ardently traditional in his winemaking, Beppe refused to settle for the status quo; he was among the first to harness the unique terroirs of Piedmont by focusing on single vineyards. The practice of single-vineyard Barolo or Barbaresco is hardly revolutionary today, but it was virtually unheard of in the early ‘60s.