- Free in the Neighborhood on $149+ orders, otherwise $9.99 per case. See a map of our Neighborhood Delivery Zone.
- Rest of San Francisco: $9.99 per case
- Rest of California: $12.99 per case
- OR, WA & AZ: $19.99 per case
- Rest of the US: $29.99 per case
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IA, IL, KY, LA, MI, MS, MT, NV, NH, ND, OK, PA, TN, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
"The 2014 Extra Brut Blanc de Blancs Grand Cru Vénus is sourced from vines planted in 1959 in the La Fosse lieu-dit, a tiny parcel measuring just 0.3 hectares that is worked by horse. It is a stunning Champagne. Initially somewhat reticent, the Vénus literally explodes with a few hours of opening. Rich, exotic and wonderfully resonant, with soaring aromatics, the 2014 captures all of the intensity of Avize, showing tons of depth and class to burn. I suggest opening it several hours in advance, which will really allow the citrus, floral and mineral flavors to come alive. The 2014 was fermented in neutral oak and aged on the cork. No dosage. Disgorged: April 2020." -Vinous