- Free in the Neighborhood on $149+ orders, otherwise $9.99 per case. See a map of our Neighborhood Delivery Zone.
- Rest of San Francisco: $9.99 per case
- Rest of California: $12.99 per case
- OR, WA & AZ: $19.99 per case
- Rest of the US: $29.99 per case
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IA, IL, KY, LA, MI, MS, MT, NV, NH, ND, OK, PA, TN, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
"Deep red-ruby. Red cherry, dark plum, spices and earth on the nose, complicated by grilled herbs and flint. Plush, sexy and deep, delivering layered flavors of strawberry, licorice, and dried flowers. This broad wine offers an exciting combination of size and fresh acidity. The very long, savory finish features youthfully dusty but ripe tannins." -Vinous
"A joint venture between Santadi and Tuscany’s Tenuta San Guido, Punica crafts polished Carignano with help from 10% Cabernet Sauvignon and 5% Merlot. Mint, black liquorice, layered tannins and plush fruit."
"An elegant, medium- to full-bodied red, this is long and supple, with fine-grained tannins married to a pleasing range of crème de cassis, fig cake and aromatic hints of espresso, wild sage, iron and smoke. Lingering, lightly spiced finish."