- Free in the Neighborhood on $149+ orders, otherwise $9.99 per case. See a map of our Neighborhood Delivery Zone.
- Rest of San Francisco: $9.99 per case
- Rest of California: $12.99 per case
- OR, WA & AZ: $19.99 per case
- Rest of the US: $29.99 per case
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IA, IL, KY, LA, MI, MS, MT, NV, NH, ND, OK, PA, TN, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
When Alberto Nanclares decided to semi-retire in a sleepy seaside village in Galicia in the mid 1990's he had no plans to become a winemaker. But the property he purchased included some vineyards and he quickly realized that he was in the heart of some of the best terroir for Albariño in all of Spain. So he purchased a bit of winemaking equipment and got to work!Fast forward 20 years and Nanclares is now renowned as one of the top producers of old vine Albariño in the Rias Baixes region. He farms his small holdings of 30-60 year old vines organically and with biodynamic principles. His work in the cellar is very gentle and mostly "hands off" or natural in style (native yeasts, low SO2 etc.). The result are wines that have the bright, sea-breeze minerality the region is famous for but with much more depth and richness of texture than your average Albariño, and the world of wine lovers has responded very favorably.
Mencia , Red Blend
Earthy , Fruity , Funky