- Free in the Neighborhood on $149+ orders, otherwise $9.99 per case. See a map of our Neighborhood Delivery Zone.
- Rest of San Francisco: $9.99 per case
- Rest of California: $12.99 per case
- OR, WA & AZ: $19.99 per case
- Rest of the US: $29.99 per case
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IA, IL, KY, LA, MI, MS, MT, NV, NH, ND, OK, PA, TN, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
"The 2014 Barbaresco Ovello Vigna Loreto is powerful and imposing out of the glass, with serious mid-palate intensity, depth and volume to match. A rush of sweet red cherry, plum, menthol, rose petal and blood orange give the 2014 its somewhat exotic personality. Readers should be prepared to give the 2014 at least a few years to shed some formidable tannin. Today, it is decidedly austere." -Vinous
"Focused, fragrant and refined, this opens with camphor, new leather, crushed herb, dark spice and balsamic aromas. The palate impresses with succulent wild red berry, star anise, tobacco and orange zest alongside firm acidity and tightly wound but refined tannins." -Kerin O’Keefe