- Free in CA on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
We are beginning to feel as though we’re sounding like a broken record, but Chris Brockway is another winemaker who is making wine the way it has been made for centuries. No additives, no pesticides, no added yeast, no herbicides, nothing but the grapes and whatever yeast is on them. Chris is simply making fermented grape juice, a.k.a. wine.Brockway checks all the "New California" boxes: he makes his wines in Southwest Berkeley, uses minimal intervention techniques, and sources fruit from obscure grapes grown in out of the way places. Chris, though, is actually part of a very long and noble winemaking tradition, and he certainly doesn’t seek out the obscure for the sake of being obscure. As quoted in an Eric Asimov article from a few years ago that put his wines on the map:“I’m not trying to out-weird anybody or obscure anybody,” he said. “We’re trying to get back to a more traditional conception of what wine used to be. Also, we like to drink wine, so lower alcohol is important.”
Marsanne , Other White Grape , Roussanne , White Blend
Fruity , Juicy , Minerally