- Free in the Neighborhood on $149+ orders, otherwise $9.99 per case. See a map of our Neighborhood Delivery Zone.
- Rest of San Francisco: $9.99 per case
- Rest of California: $12.99 per case
- OR, WA & AZ: $19.99 per case
- Rest of the US: $29.99 per case
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IA, IL, KY, LA, MI, MS, MT, NV, NH, ND, OK, PA, TN, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
"The Ceretto 2015 Barolo is a great wine to pair with fassona, the famous beef from this region, or any other typical Piedmontese meat dish. This is the so-called base Barolo, or classico, that is designed to be an expression of the Nebbiolo grape more than any single-vineyard cru. The wine is satiny and silky with fine texture. Producers hate this "base" descriptor, because it implies an inferior product to a cru. Don't be misled: This is a Barolo-lover's Barolo. It's a true gem and an extremely elegant creation, and with 54,000 bottles produced, there is enough to go around." -Robert Parker
"Plum and cherry fruit meld into the rich texture, with firm yet integrated tannins. Spicy and lively, featuring a lingering, mouthwatering finish. Best from 2022 through 2040."
"Camphor, new leather, sunbaked soil and the merest whiff of game appear in the glass. On the linear palate, polished tannins and fresh acidity accompany juicy sour cherry, pomegranate, star anise and espresso."