- Free in CA on $129+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We do not ship spirits and beers outside of CA
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Jean Marc Roulot was at dinner at Guillaume d’Angerville’s place with their friend Piero, the founder of Argentina's culty Chacra winery. Piero mentioned, \while discussing his Patagonian terroir, his desire to try making a white cuvée in Argentina. Now, Roulot is one of the best Chardonnay growers on the planet, so he’d be a good guy to chat up about making white wines of terroir. But he doesn’t seem a likely candidate to jet off to Patagonia and start making Argentinian Chardonnay. But Piero had found a unique terroir in Patagonia and Roulot was intrigued. Intrigued enough to propose working with him. And when Roulot visited he found, in his words, a “magical place” where “nature is so strong.” This was an opportunity to do something new: work with a friend, “not trying to make a copy of Burgundy in Argentina—totally different. Trying to produce a good Chardonnay in Argentina.” And that’s what they’ve done. Piero’s magical terroir and Roulot’s Chardonnay touch come together to make an amazing, totally new white wine. The Chacra Mainque Chardonnay comes from three plots with sand over mineral soils with river rocks and limestone. Desert-like weather (hot days, cold nights) make ripe fruit with good acidity.