- Free in CA on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
The sea-faring Phoenicians (ancient ancestors of the Lebanese) had a vibrant viticultural tradition, trading throughout the middle east, and ultimately introducing winemaking to neighboring Greece, Egypt and Italy. Today, the tradition continues with the esteemed Chateau Musar, the famous winery located about 15 miles North of Beirut in the region of Ghazir.Established in 1930, the winery has endured decades of political and social unrest, even wartime, and with the sole exception of 1974, they have not missed a vintage. Vineyards over 6,000 years old lie in the Bekaa Valley, nestled between 2 mountain ranges. All are organically certified and, although Serge Hochar passed away last January, his family continues to work with the utmost respect for the land, hand harvesting, fermenting naturally and avoiding sulfur whenever possible.