- Free in the Neighborhood on $149+ orders, otherwise $9.99 per case. See a map of our Neighborhood Delivery Zone.
- Rest of San Francisco: $9.99 per case
- Rest of California: $12.99 per case
- OR, WA & AZ: $19.99 per case
- Rest of the US: $29.99 per case
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IA, IL, KY, LA, MI, MS, MT, NV, NH, ND, OK, PA, TN, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
"The 1999 Barolo Per Cristina demonstrates the clear superiority of this vintage compared to 2000 – Ciabot Mentin Ginestra is Clerico’s best vineyard, but this year Per Christina his best wine. Very ripe on the nose, but with a freshness and vigor which make it seem like a very young wine indeed, its aromas of raspberry, anisette, and chocolate are accompanied by a powerhouse palate, very creamy and sensual in texture, strong and long with firm and caressing tannins and an explosive but sweet finish. It should be good for over 15 years of additional pleasure." -Robert Parker
"Extremely ripe red with raisin, tobacco and spice character. Lovely toasted oak and coffee. Full-bodied, with chewy tannins and a silky, refined finish. Slightly mouth puckering now, but should reward those who are patient."