- Free in CA on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Cru Beaujolais is no longer a secret among wine lovers. For about a decade now names like Lapierre, Foillard and Metras have been among the most sought after by collectors and everyday wine drinkers alike. We have long believed that the wines of Daniel Bouland were deserving of the same attention and devotion, and in the last couple of years that has become a reality.Bouland's wines come from very old vines and seem to operate on three well-delineated layers: An airy top register of flowers and flint-smoke, the middle layer flush with refined (and sometimes powerful) red fruits, and precise, vividly mineral structures at the low register. It's this near- visualizable depth and detail that sets them apart. Bouland would probably make a great photographer. The wines can age. Ten years is not asking too much. But most also drink wonderfully on release - especially the Chiroubles, Melanie, and Corcelette. They have brains and brawn. And, most importantly, beauty.