- Free in the Neighborhood on $149+ orders, otherwise $9.99 per case. See a map of our Neighborhood Delivery Zone.
- Rest of San Francisco: $9.99 per case
- Rest of California: $12.99 per case
- OR, WA & AZ: $19.99 per case
- Rest of the US: $29.99 per case
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IA, IL, KY, LA, MI, MS, MT, NV, NH, ND, OK, PA, TN, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
"The 2018 Spätburgunder trocken displays a dark cherry color and opens with a pure and refreshing, yet still reductive bouquet of blackcurrant, cherries, cassis, underwood, toast and iodine. Bottled with 13% alcohol this is a very charming, light-footed and refreshing Pinot with a silky-texture, stimulating acidity and phenolic grip. The wine is fine and intense, always fresh and tight on the finish, representing a great vintage for Pinot Noir—the finish is pure, long and intensely fruity yet without sweetness or any masking oaky, toasty notes. This is simply an impressive Pinot in the entry-level price class." -Stephan Reinhardt