- Free in CA on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Domaine Albert Boxler
Boxler is widely consider one of the top producers in Alsace, although this small, meticulously run estate is often over shadowed by its larger, more famous neighbors (Trimbach, Humbrecht etc.). But that suits current winemaker/proprietor Jean Boxler just fine.Jean has been running the domaine since 1996, a property that has existed in his family since 1673. His grandfather, Albert was the first to bottle and sell the wines commercially, starting just after WWII. And with the help of famed importers Robert Chadderdon and now Kermit Lynch his wines have been featured on the lists of America's top restaurants for 2 decades now.