- Free in the Neighborhood on $149+ orders, otherwise $9.99 per case. See a map of our Neighborhood Delivery Zone.
- Rest of San Francisco: $9.99 per case
- Rest of California: $12.99 per case
- OR, WA & AZ: $19.99 per case
- Rest of the US: $29.99 per case
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IA, IL, KY, LA, MI, MS, MT, NV, NH, ND, OK, PA, TN, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
"An overtly floral suffused nose offers up ripe aromas of red currant, rose petal, plum and a hint of exotic spice. There is first-rate punch to the bigger and richer yet still well-defined medium weight plus flavors that possess very good if not exceptional length on the nicely complex finish. This is certainly pretty but it doesn't appear, at least at this early juncture, to have the class and sheer substance of either the 2014 or the 2015. Time will of course tell but for the moment, I would describe the 2016 Clos des Lambrays as very good rather than excellent." -Allen Meadow
"Healthy dark red. Captivating perfume of red berries, spices and flowers lifted by a sexy herbal element from the stems. Silky, dense and concentrated, showing terrific precision and a sappy personality to its complex flavors of red berries, brown spices, underbrush and dried flowers. Lovely fruit intensity here. Very firm and built to age but even today there is nothing hard about this grand cru. Finishes very long and sweet, with refined tannins. I'm not sure that this wine will ever go through an extended sullen phase in bottle." -Stephen Tanzer
"The 2016 Clos des Lambrays Grand Cru includes 85% whole-bunch fruit and is matured in 50% new oak. It was picked around 24 to 29 September. It has a fresh and discrete bouquet at first, the whole bunch influencing the red fruit, infusing scents of autumn leaves and Earl Grey into the mix. The palate is medium-bodied with fine tannin, good grip in the mouth, building with time to a very composed, classically styled, quite persistent and lightly spiced finish whereby the whole bunch is completely subsumed by the fruit. Wonderful." -Neal Martin
"Vinified with 85% whole cluster fruit, the 2016 Clos des Lambrays wafts from the glass with a brooding bouquet of blueberry, wild berries, smoked duck, spice and rosehip. The wine is sappy, with lovely depth and concentration, a fine but firm structural chassis, succulent acids, and a long, penetrating finish. An elegant rendition of this wine in its largest harvest since 1999."