- Free in CA on $129+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We do not ship spirits and beers outside of CA
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Domaine du Pegau
The Châteauneuf-du-Papes of Domaine du Pegau are true a true archetype of the appellation. Their heritage stretches back to 1670 when the Féraud family was just cultivating a few plots of vines as well as some olive and cherry trees. Almost 350 years since then, their ancestors have transformed what was a humble family farm into one of the most classic producers of Châteauneuf-du-Pape of all time. The modern story of Domaine du Pegau started in 1987 when father/daughter team Paul & Laurence Féraud renamed their family estate to what we know it as today. Their property in Châteauneuf is made up of eleven separate vineyard parcels spread throughout the Courthézon, La Solitude and Bédarrides sector of the appellation. These sandy and pebble-strewn vineyards are organically farmed and harvested only by hand.