Fred Lafarge and Chantal (Vial) have formed a domaine in Beaujolais comprised of 4-hectares. With vineyards in Fleurie and Chiroubles, they discovered old vines (ranging from 30 to 70 years old) in 5 terroirs, most of which were already organic. They immediately converted to biodynamic viticulture. The wine is vinified in classic Lafarge style: de-stemming, concrete tanks, indigenous yeasts, older barrels with foudres to come. 2014 is the first vintage for Fleurie Bel Air.
- Free in CA on $129+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We do not ship spirits and beers outside of CA
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Earthy , Elegant , Fruity