- Free in CA on $129+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We do not ship spirits and beers outside of CA
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
When a famous winemaker wanders far from home to make a totally new wine, you can be skeptical. When Gaja makes Brunello di Montalcino in Tuscany, how much of Gaja’s magic really ends up in the final wine? It can be hard to say.It's not hard to say with Lafarge's Beaujolais: Yes, they bottled their magic.Lafarge, of course, has been making magic in Volnay for decades. But with small holdings, frost and hail, they don't get to make enough of it to go around. So they headed a little south to the Beaujolais, where they bought vines and named their new Domaine Lafarge-Vial (Vial is Chantal’s maiden name).It shouldn't come as a big surprise that they've done such a good job. The family has made one of the greatest Bourgogne Passetoutgrains for generations; they know Gamay.More important, Beaujolais isn't that far from home. So they have no problem being actively involved in the farming (same organic and biodynamic practices as in Volnay) and the winemaking. As a bonus, Gamay in Beaujolais ripens at a slightly different time than their grapes in Volnay, so they can do one harvest after another without missing a beat.
Aromatic , Earthy , Elegant