- Free in CA on $129+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We do not ship spirits and beers outside of CA
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Over the past couple of decades Domaine Leflaive has re-established itself as probably the most important address for winemaking in the world famous village of Puligny-Montrachet. They accomplished this through a singular attention to growing and making the very best Chardonnay possible.Indeed, Domaine Leflaive grows only Chardonnay, nothing else. The entire estate is 100% converted to biodynamic farming. The winemaking is extremely precise, gentle and driven by a passion to showcase how this extremely popular grape can perfectly capture the subtle nuances of terroir.