- Free in CA on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Domaine Nicolas Rossignol
A 5th generation winemaker in his family, Nicolas Rossignol is a perfect example of how a newer generation of vintners in Burgundy have brought tradition and knowledge from the past into the future. To better understand vinification after his studies, he worked at various wineries you may have heard of such as Louis Latour, Vieux Telegraphe, and and Chateau Cardonne, as well as Domaine Boschendal in South Africa. He returned to Burgundy in 1994 and now produces exceptionally beautiful wines in Volnay and Pommard by balancing the elegance and power of all his different vineyards.