- Free in CA on $129+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We do not ship spirits and beers outside of CA
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Domaine Philippe Alliet
Charles Joguet may have been the first to put Chinon on the proverbial map, but it was Philippe Alliet who came along to seal the deal. He did this with a slight twist. His reference point was not Burgundy, as it was for Joguet, but Bordeaux.Makes sense right? The local grape is Cabernet Franc, the same as they use on Bordeaux’s right bank. And you have to wonder, do modern vintages in the Loire boast temperatures somewhat comparable to Bordeaux in the 1950s? Maybe, just maybe, the next Cheval Blanc will be a Chinon!But let’s not get ahead of ourselves. You'll never get the pichet out of Chinon—this is an AOC that easily produces highly drinkable, gushing wines that do well on warm days if you let it spend a bit of time in the fridge. Alliet’s also a master of this refreshing style.