- Free in the Neighborhood on $149+ orders, otherwise $9.99 per case. See a map of our Neighborhood Delivery Zone.
- Rest of San Francisco: $9.99 per case
- Rest of California: $12.99 per case
- OR, WA & AZ: $19.99 per case
- Rest of the US: $29.99 per case
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IA, IL, KY, LA, MI, MS, MT, NV, NH, ND, OK, PA, TN, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Raphaël Saint-Cyr took over the family domaine in 2008, and immediately converted all farming to organic. That sort of change is difficult in any circumstance, but the famille Saint-Cyr farms 28 hectares: that’s a whole lot of land—imagine Washington Square Park, multiplied by 5—and their conversion to organics established Saint-Cyr as the largest organic producer in Beaujolais.The devotion to terroir is palpable—in addition to the decision to go organic, each wine comes from a single vineyard, with a particular soil type, sun exposure and altitude, and each wine is labeled with that information in plain view. We dig the transparency, of course, but we’re more excited about the exuberant fruit, silky texture and piecing mineral structure the wine has to offer.
Aromatic , Earthy , Fruity