This cider is made from one variety of apple, Northern Spy. NS is a unique cider apple because it brings good flavor, good texture, and acidity to the table. Cider is usually a blending game but Northern Spy can do it all on its own. Its bright acidity and deep and complex apple flavor make it an excellent pair for cheese plates, desserts, and drinking alone. Eden is, bar-none, the best producer of ice cider in the US. Ice cider is similar to ice wine but it's made in a slightly different way. With ice wine, the grapes are allowed to freeze on the vine. If cidermaker did that with apples they would fall off the tree and it's not easy to press baseball-sized chunks of ice. So Eden presses the apples and then allows the juice to freeze outside in the Vermont winter and then when the high sugar juice begins to melt, they siphon it off in stages. The first siphon-off is what is used to make ice cider.
- Free in CA on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.