- Free in CA on $129+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We do not ship spirits and beers outside of CA
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Having made a name for himself crafting critically acclaimed Cabernets and Zinfandels for his label Hobo Wine Company, Kenny Likitprakong created Folk Machine Wines as a home for his Pinot Noirs and a smattering of wines from some of California’s more esoteric grapes. A former surf bum, Kenny spent his twenties drinking cheap Bordeaux and sleeping on beaches. He doesn’t own vineyards, instead he sources grapes from 40 different vineyards along the Northern California coast, from Santa Cruz to Mendocino. Sourcing fruit this way can have some negative effects on quality but Kenny does things a little differently. He plants and tends thousands of vines on 18 leased acres in Santa Cruz and Sonoma, and keeps a sharp eye on quality control everywhere else. “I see 15 to 20 vineyards a week during harvest. It’s important that the agricultural views of the people tending the vines line up with mine,” says Kenny. “If you have great grapes, you can still screw it up. But if you don’t have great grapes, you’re never going to turn them into gold.”Like all of Kenny’s wines, the Folk Machine’s are nimble and approachable; a balancing act between sheer pleasure and complexity.
Aromatic , Fruity , Juicy