- Free in CA on $129+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We do not ship spirits and beers outside of CA
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
As is so often the case when we want ready-to-drink and approachable wines that don’t break the bank, we look to a master who is famous for wines that are far more grand. In this case, the master is Franck Balthazar. Balthazar seems to be on the cusp of joining the pantheon of great Northern Rhône traditionalists. He has thoroughbred holdings of great old vines planted on amazing sites which he works naturally. In the winery he employs old-school techniques and vinifies with little intervention (aka "natural"). The result of all his hard work are wines that express their terroir in the pure and profound way that only the “best ever” manage. It’s no surprise that the great Northern Rhône writer, Jonathan Livingstone-Learmonth, honored him with his "STGT" (soil to glass transfer) label, a label he uses for the few producers who manage to express their terroir purely and directly in their wines.