- Free in CA on $129+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We do not ship spirits and beers outside of CA
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Francois Chidaine is based in Montlouis, but has wonderful holdings just across the Loire in Vouvray as well. He is known in France and much of the larger wine world as an incredibly talented and focused farmer and has been practicing organic and biodynamic for many years, and more recently has begun adopting an approach known as “regenerative agriculture”. This practice eschews any tilling and instead grows cover crops of indigenous plants in natural rotation throughout the year . . . promoting biodiversity and helping remove CO2 from the atmosphere.