- Free in CA on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Champagne Guiborat has been based in Cramant since 1885, for 5 generations the Fouquet family has farmed their land and sold the majority of their fruit to champagne house Laurent Perrier. They keep 3 hectares of the best vineyard sites for their own bottlings, which have quietly built up a steady following in the last decade.Currently under the stewardship of Richard and Karine Fouquet, the domaine has converted to organic farming in the last decade and it is evident the amount of care that goes into each vinifying each parcel. The ultimate goal of their meticulous farming and careful cellar work is achieving purity. These are wines that aim to fully express the terroir of chalk while still able to hold onto the fruit and floral aromatics that give them their own Champagne "signature."