- Free in CA on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
JL Chave Selections
Chave has his family domaine but also a negociant operation called Chave Selections that produces wines that are generally intended for drinking young. For a long time we have always marveled at the exceptional values coming out of that project. This is is not a normal negociant churning out factory-made wines. Chave grows much of the fruit himself, or sources it from small-holding family friends who are themselves traditional farmers from the region. The wine-making takes place at the Domaine and is given as much attention by JL Chave as his top wine. That’s why these values are so good!