- Free in the Neighborhood on $149+ orders, otherwise $9.99 per case. See a map of our Neighborhood Delivery Zone.
- Rest of San Francisco: $9.99 per case
- Rest of California: $12.99 per case
- OR, WA & AZ: $19.99 per case
- Rest of the US: $29.99 per case
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IA, IL, KY, LA, MI, MS, MT, NV, NH, ND, OK, PA, TN, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
"Le Potazzine 's 2015 Brunello di Montalcino is fabulous. The bouquet is showing an earthy display, with smoky minerals and dark soil tones up front, evolving with time in the glass, as crushed black cherry mixes with wild, savory herbs and dried dusty florals. On the palate, gorgeously ripe red fruits are balanced by a mix of saline-minerals, savory spice and zesty acidity, as fine tannin slowly mounts beneath its pretty inner floral tones. The finish is long with a salty-savory twang of minerals and spice, as hints of hard red candies and a bit of citrus lingers over a core of tannic heft. There is so much to like about the 2015, from its classic and earthy bouquet to its fleshy yet balanced palate and totally classic finish. Simply stunning and so pleasurable. Drinking window: 2022 - 2036." -Vinous
"The Le Potazzine 2015 Brunello di Montalcino is immediately bright and energized. The wine is sprightly and lively. This is an elegantly medium-weight wine, but everything is in exactly the right place. Fresh acidity and snappy fruit flavors are followed by lighter touches of rose petal, cardamon, camphor ash and powdered licorice. These aromas are stacked tall and proud. Of special interest is that point of zesty medicinal herb that reminds you of the relatively cool climate and high-altitude positioning of Le Potazzine's vineyards. These special conditions are exactly why this wine performs so nicely in a warm vintage like 2015. The coolness of the growing site offsets the temperatures of the growing season. Some 18,000 bottles will be released in February 2020." -Robert Parker
"Tasted blind. Mid ruby with orange tinges. Leafy cherry fruit that is still compact and a little closed. Generous sour-cherry fruit and the tannins are persistent but never dominate the fruit. Muscular structure reveals itself even more on the finish, but the whole strikes a near-perfect balance. "
"I always find Le Potazzine's Brunello to be particularly elegant and graceful. The 2015 is no exception, allying the ripeness of the vintage with Sangiovese's transparency. Pale garnet in colour but by no means tired, this offers a heady mix of rose, violet, orange and bay leaf atop red cherry and scented earth. Fine-grained tannins surreptitiously coat the palate and the finish has equally sneaky length. Of note, 2015 is one of only four vintages in 25 that Le Potazzine has made a Riserva (to be released in 2022). The importance here is that this is not to the detriment of the regular Brunello."
"Blackberry, black cherry, earth and tar flavors highlight this suave, big-boned red, backed by a rearguard of dense tannins. The finish lingers. Fresh, if a bit compact. (BS) "
"Fragrant and elegantly structured, this opens with aromas of woodland berry, iris, new leather and wild aromatic herb. The taut, linear palate delivers juicy Morello cherry, ripe pomegranate, crushed mint and star anise framed in firm, polished tannins. Boasting some of the highest vineyards in the denomination, it retains great freshness and balance."