- Free in the Neighborhood on $149+ orders, otherwise $9.99 per case. See a map of our Neighborhood Delivery Zone.
- Rest of San Francisco: $9.99 per case
- Rest of California: $12.99 per case
- OR, WA & AZ: $19.99 per case
- Rest of the US: $29.99 per case
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IA, IL, KY, LA, MI, MS, MT, NV, NH, ND, OK, PA, TN, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Leonard Wine Company
A father-son team dedicated to crafting classically styled Roussanne and Zinfandel from distinguished Northern California vineyards, Leonard Wine Company was founded in 2014 by Tom and Chris Leonard. They scoured the state for old vines planted in ideal spots. Ideal to the Leonards are spots that produce concentrated fruit that they can be picked early at full phenolic ripeness. They are almost the first to pick from the vineyards they work with sometimes weeks ahead of their peers. This is key to retaining acidity and varietal character. Most of the sites they work with are old vine dry-farmed vineyards.Tom spent some time in Europe and when he started his wine company he knew that he wanted to use the techniques he learned there. Over the years, Tom has studied under a Master Sommelier, ‘chased’ harvests from Napa Valley, to New Zealand, to Piedmont and back, and he has worked under several seasoned winemakers from world class wineries.
Fruity , Juicy , Rich