- Free in CA on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Dominique Moreau's Champagne Marie-Courtin has been the darling of critics like Peter Liem for over a decade now. Why? Because she consistently leads the pack in her unwavering approach to expressing her incredible terroir.Dominique farms (organically) a single 2.5 hectare plot of east facing vines in the Aube. Its clay and Kimmeridgian limestone soils, famously found in Chablis, produce some of the worlds greatest whites. The warmer Aube lends itself to ripening Pinot Noir—her favorite grape—laced with hallmark Chablisien acidity. These contrasting characteristics make the Marie-Courtin wines so enthralling.