- Free in CA on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Martine & Christian Rouchier
One of the most exciting and under the radar producers that we've recently discovered has to be the tiny domaine of Martine and Christian Rouchier. Farming 1.5 hectares in Ardeche (the heart of the St. Joseph appellation), the Rouchier's once only sold grapes to larger negociants, but that changed in 2010 when Martine decided she wanted to convert everything over to organic and biodynamic farming. This process was completed in 2013, and we're shocked at the quality of their "start-up" wines. Moving beyond just organic and biodnyamic in the vineyard, since 2015 all the wines are made completely naturally in the cellar as well with no added sulfur. The result is what we want all our Syrah's to taste like. Complex and wild and meaty, but with a certain floral elegance and lift to it all. Think Herve Souhaut meets Jean Michel Stephan, with a purity of fruit and focus that is unique to Rouchier.