- Free in CA on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Based in Montigny les Arsures, widely known as the home of Trousseau, the Gahier family has been in the Jura since 1525. Sometimes known as the protegée of famed Jura producer Jacques Puffeney, it is clear after just a few exchanges that Michel Gahier was a singular winemaker in his own right. Throughout his 35+ vintages, Gahier's philosophy remains the same: nothing added, and nothing taken away. He harvests and vinifies all wines parcel by parcel. Each wine ultimately is derived exclusively from a single vineyard site. The white wines are layered and complex while his reds are fresh, mineral driven, and energetic.