- Free in CA on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Michel Tête is widely considered to be the best producer of wines from the Beaujolais Cru known as Juliénas. As tempting as it may be stick with your known favorites -- Foillard, Lapierre, Coudert -- Tête offers a slightly different twist on Cru Beaujolais.Like those other masters, Tete has very old vines -- for this wine they are about 50 years old. He also makes the wines traditionally and with very little intervention in the winery. The differences come from the soils, as Tete is the only one in this group to boast blue volcanic soils under his vines. These things make a difference. Those soils seem to intensify the wine's aromatics and structure.
Elegant , Floral , Fruity