- Free in CA on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Chermette, somehow, hasn't become as big a name as the Lapierres and Foillards, of Morgon. And Pierre-Marie Chermette isn't a young hipster pushing the outer bounds of vin naturel. He's a 58-year-old dude who was born among his family's vines, and is now stewarding the family domaine and preserving the old family practices.It's not clear why the wines aren't trendier. They have it all. Pierre-Marie and family make wines that couldn't be any more of their place. Each wine in their lineup expresses terroir so perfectly, and so deliciously that they're ideal for for anyone who wants to study the region. They are alive with the lithe texture and pretty fruit of Gamay that's been vinified traditionally, with semi-carbonic fermentation.
Earthy , Elegant , Fruity