- Free in CA on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Produttori del Barbaresco
The Produttori is Barbaresco’s benchmark producer. A huge share of the DOCG’s best farmers, representing virtually all of its best terroirs, bring their fruit to the co-op. It is hard to be admitted to the co-op. There is a waiting list; only a few make it. And once you are in, the rules are strict. You don’t get to hold back any wine for your own labels. So this isn’t a region where growers ship off their second best to the co-op and put their pride and joy in their own luxury bottles. You have to meet strict quality controls, of course. The Produttori is only devoted to quality-minded farmers with incredible terroir giving their all. The winemaking is likewise next level. Aldo Vacca, the co-op’s general manager, is one of the wine world’s greatest artists. If you ever have the opportunity to meet and taste with him, take it; he is also one of the wine world’s great communicators.