- Free in CA on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Raúl Pérez is one of the world's most visionary winemakers. No one deserves more credit for the explosion of unique and delicious terroir-driven wines that are coming out of Spain. While Raúl has projects all over the country, perhaps his most intriguing wines come from what is one of the world's most exciting wine appellations, his native Bierzo. Born in the small village of Valtuille de Abajo into a winemaking family, Raul has brought fame and recognition to this once overlooked region.That fame and influence has a lot to do with his open door policy towards new arrivals in Bierzo. Prominent names like Álvaro Palacios and his nephew Ricardo Pérez or Cádiz-born Verónica Ortega did their first fermentations there. He also helped many established names in Galicia like Forjas del Salnés in Rías Baixas and Algueira and Guímaro in Ribeira Sacra and he’s even found time to collaborate with other wine world star like Portugal's Dirk Niepoort and France's Antoine Graillot.