- Free in CA on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Portland native Meredith Bell traveled to Burgundy to learn how to make Pinot Noir, but along the way, fell head-over-heels in love with Chardonnay, and everything changed.Although she’s the proud holder of a Masters degree in enology from UC Davis, it was a stint in the Peace Corps that provoked a career change and a decision to start making wine full-time. Absence does makes the heart grow fonder! So, Meredith packed her bags and headed back to Oregon’s rolling hills to embark on a brand new endeavor.Embracing Chardonnay was an easy choice—Statera Vineyards is the first in the Willamette Valley to focus singularly on the grape, and thanks to the soil diversity there, each cuvée is remarkably distinct. The same volcanic activity that gave us the hills and valleys of the Willamette provide unique terroir to the wines.When we think of other volcanic wine regions—the Canary Islands and Sicily’s Mt. Etna, to name a few—it’s easy to forget those in our own backyard. But what a difference this type of soil can make! Chardonnay is a grape that can transmit its native terroir like a beacon, and Statera’s sizzle with an electric minerality.