Thibaud Boudignon is unquestionably one of the most exciting figures in the Loire wine region. Getting his start with Savennières producer Chateau Soucherie to be their winemaker in the late 2000s, his first and most important contribution to the estate was the introduction of strict organic practices in the vineyards which, along with his immense winemaking skills, elevated this already historic domaine to new heights. The 2018 Anjou Blanc is an exceptional wine and arguably one of the best dry Chenin Blancs being made today.
- Free in CA on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Thibaud Boudignon has gone through the three stages of small-producer cultdom. First, there were the tweets and instagram posts. Maybe a foreign blog or small magazine article. The allusions to his wine were rapturous, but enigmatic and mostly from overseas.Then came phase two: devoted wine folk "suitcased" bottles home to America to share with friends. Word spread. The hunt was on.Finally, phase three: an importer (Sacred Thirst) started bringing small amounts straight to California. Thanks guys!