- Free in CA on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Although Fleurie-born Yann Bertrand never planned on making wine, he produces some of the most dynamic and exciting Beaujolais on the natural wine scene. Inspired by natural superstars like Jules Chauvet, Yann turned his family's grape-growing business (converted to organic in the '90s by his parents) into an estate with a cult following. Only indigenous yeast is used, no pesticides or insecticides are used, and nearly all cuvées are produced without any added SO2. Yann endeavors to show off the beauty of Gamay, and the unique terroir of each individual parcel, and sees no reason to manipulate or add anything to his cuvées. The wines are undeniably alive, vibrant and fresh; they exude buvabilité, the French word for "drinkability" that really means something more like "these wines will compel you to continue drinking them".
Aromatic , Fruity , Minerally