- Free in CA on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship beer or spirits outside of CA
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
If you don't know Barrell, you should. They're a tiny company—with just 9 employees—that's become a cult hit with spirits connoisseurs. They source spirits from 60+ distilleries to make their proprietary blends. Collectors chase these one of a kind, limited-run, numbered bottlings down. They're often sold out within days or weeks of their release.They also get all kinds of awards. Perhaps the biggest accolade came recently when Barrell beat William LaRue Weller to win Forbes' Best American Whiskey, judged by the renowned Fred Minnick. This was a totally unprecedented upset.