- Free in CA on $129+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We do not ship spirits and beers outside of CA
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Every morning at in the cave of Maison Billecart-Salmon a team of family members and employees assemble for a blind tasting. Each wine is analyzed, voted on, and then assigned to an appropriate cuvée.This painstaking process (tasting vin clair is no picnic) is done with every single wine in the cellar, multiple times over. It guarantees exceptional quality, consistent style, and ensures Billecart remains one of Champagne's greatest houses. In top vintages all that hard work ensures that the Vintage wine is a perfect reflection of everything that year has to offer.