- Free in CA on $129+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We do not ship spirits and beers outside of CA
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
The story of JM Sélèque is virtually identical to so many other estates’: a prodigal son returns to his family domaine and starts farming organically—in his case, with some biodynamic practices—and working to dramatically increase the quality and unique identity of his family’s wine.Jean-Marc works tirelessly in the vineyards and in the cellars, and in fact is the estate’s sole employee. The only reason all of his farming isn’t biodynamic is because his parcels are so far away from each other, sprinkled across the Côteaux Sud d’Épernay, a region best known for its lithe and mineral-driven Champagnes made from a blend of the three main grapes. His family has held the domaine for several generations so the vines are old—averaging 40 years of age for his youngest—and yields are low, giving his Champagne incredible concentration and great purity.